Your windshield is an important part of your vehicle’s structural integrity. If a windshield does not meet the precise specifications of the manufacturer, it will not fit properly in your vehicle and is a potential safety hazard. We install windshields to meet all manufacturers’ specifications for your safety and that the glass will perform as it was designed to in the event of a collision.
Jeff’s Auto Glass has a 100% guarantee
against leaks as long as you own the vehicle.
Although the installation of a windshield is usually completed in one hour, your vehicle should remain out of service for at least 2 – 3 hours.
Since curing time varies from vehicle to vehicle, we recommend you follow the following guidelines for the first 24 hours after installation is complete to ensure your new windshield cures properly.
Safe Drive Away Time Guidelines
- Leave side window open ¾ inch
- Don’t slam door
- Don’t jam articles against windshield and dashboard
- Avoid speed bumps and sudden stops
- Don’t remove special tape for 24 hours
- No carwash for 48 hours
- We proudly use SRP urethane, which has a 1 hour drive away time.